I have brown spots in between my breasts. It started out small, just a couple. Now they are scattered on my chest from breast to breast. One doctor told me it looks like ringworm! Another told me it was a fungal rash. One said it is liver spots. It seems to me that going to the doctor doesn't help. The spots are flat. They do not rise above the skin. Some are big and some are small. Some are touching, like in clusters. They don't itch or hurt. They're just ugly and no medical doctor seems to know what he is talking about!

I have the exact same thing and it's starting to scare me! They're going even lower everytime I look at them! Have you gotten any flatout answer as to what they might be?

I also have this brown spotting in between and under my breast. I found out it is caused from my IUD (birth control) check with your doctor about you birth control.

i have the same problem, and just last august i have my IUD inserted, and that's when i started to notice them, is there any medication to get rid of them???

im not on birth control and i have it! :(

I am not on any kind of birth controle, but I know I have family history of PCOS and other uterary disorders including cancer. Do you also have such medical history or have you personally undergon a hystorectimy?

I got them one month ago firs they were red and became light brown in between my breast.

Maybe it's Dowling-Degos disease - it's a rare skin disorder that many dermatologists have never seen. If it looks similar to yours - bring this information to your doctor. Good luck!

Liver spots pop up after 40. They are harmless. Show a doctor to confirm. Most likely, noting to worry about.

I have them not good spreading over time had them checked for cancer moles said nothing to do with that but got no meds for it find their very irritating there in between and under

Alright no one freak out. To be perfectly honest I had it between my breast when I was 310lbs, I figured there wasn't enough air flowing through. Also the pigment was dark in the back crease of my neck as well as between my thighs where I know barley got air flow as well being because I was a heavy girl. I dropped 112lbs and as I got smaller my neck was clear so was my chest and well my thighs were still dark because of my spandex and constant rubbing together from the gym and well because I'm heavier in my legs. I put the weights back on and yes the spot have returned. Keep up w them, scrub, shower, wear bras that plunge rather than suffocate it like sports bras. and an obvious must do would be to drop the weight. Drink plenty of fluids!

What BC are you using???

I have the exact same thing. Has anyone figured out yet what this is?

I'm only in my teens and I have light brown patches on my chest and between my breasts, I found out my sister has it to. We went to doctor and they said it was just from not being in the sun.

Has anyone gotten an answer as to what it could be?