I am the only girl iny grade that's basically flat chested. All the other girls love to talk about their breast and how there growing.  I feel so left out.  I also happen to be the smallest in my grade. Does that have anything to do with it? Thanks.  

People come in all different sizes so don't worry, you are fine. Boys like all kinds including flat chests. I think flat chests are the best and my wife is very happy we found each other.

Hi Creation. My breasts started growing when I was 10 so I was kind of a sensation because I was the first in my class to get breasts and I must say I loved it. ut after a year progress was only very slow. When I was 12 they stopped growing altogether and only nipples and areolas which were quite large already developed from then on. We were 9 girls in my class and it stayed unchanged until we were 15. By then I was all nipples and areolas but my breasts had no real breast shape but were more like a slight swelling on each side of the chest. But I have never been small and I grew quite tall actually. Strangely enough out of the 9 girls 3 others stayed more or less flat (not as flat as I was but still) and 2 grew only very small breasts. Only 1 girl got really big breasts. So I ended up being the flattest, but also the one with the biggest nipples which didn't quite make up for it of course. But when dressed you didn't notice the difference so I blended in with the other 3.

Must have been the water at your school :-o

I dont think its that rare for girls having small breasts. There have been more or less half of the girls in my class with small breasts and 1 with a flat chest. Ithink large breasts are not the norm at all. I mean look around you, how many large breasts do you see? Still 4 out of 9 with a flat chest that's a lot but I suppose possible. I suppose it dépends on what you call a flat chest. The 1 I mean had really near to Nothing. The "small breasts" I mean were A or very small B cups. I m part of the A cups myself.

Hi Creation. I have also been flatchested but we were 2 in Highschool (and actually the other one was the real flatchest who had barely bumps and also very small areolas and practically no nipple whereas I had at least kind of miniature breasts but also with small areola and nipple). But it's true also that in 12th grade there were 2 AA girls, 5 were A (and one of the AA and 2 of the A had amazing nipples!), 7 B and only 4 were C or plus. So you see you shoudnt feel all that alone.

Hi Cretion. I know all about how it feels. Strange that so many girls here seemed to have been surrounded by fellow flatchests. I wasn't the smallest, but certainly the only one in my grade from 8. grade on to have no breasts. I grew a small swelling when in 7. grade together with another girl who was the last not to have had anything by then, but she developed normally from then on whereas my breasts stopped after a few months and only areolas and nipples grew from then on. So technically I stayed an AAA but I wear bras because I need to hide my nipples. I don't think your height has anything to do with it. As a matter of fact I know quite a number of small girls with C-cups (which look all the better because they have got this tiny body sigh). It's just that we weren't lucky I'm afraid.

Why do you need to hide your nipples?
Nipples rule!!!!!

Well, yes, exactly :) They rule! That's why I'd like to be their master and not the contrary. Thre has already been another girl here whose breasts seemed to have been replaced by nipples. That"s kind of how I feel. I know 2 other girls with small breasts and they have quite visible nipples too. Don't know if it is compensation of some kind. Anyway, I don't want the world to see them poking or, worse, get hard.

When you decide to accept the fact they are going to stick out and get hard you will have a lot of fun with that. It's just as normal as boys getting erections, usually when they don't want them. The only difference is guys like to kid you about it instead of trying to shame you for it. Where guys usually get shamed for their erections.

At the diner where I go for coffee there is one waitress whose nipples stand out pretty good and for some reason they stick right out when she serves one particular guy. She doesn't like him so it's hard to say he turns her on but it happens. Those of us who know her as a friend kid her about it and watch for it to happen with other guys too and sometimes it does. She just happens to be lucky enough to have very responsive nipples and she has fun because it happens.

So even if you get comments from some people you wish would shut up you can have fun with it and wearing a bra when you don't need one just seems kind of dumb. My wife didn't wear one until she got past middle age and for some dumb reason they became C cup from her previous AAA.

Don't let other people decide for you when you can have fun, enjoy life as it is.

Maybe it feels different when you have breasts and it does worry me less under blouses where nipples don't show that much, but under t-shirts or simple tops which are more or less tight it seems impossible for me. When my nipples are soft they get folded down and it's already noticeable and when they are hard it's 1/2'' pointing like they would like to pierce the fabric. But the worst is while they get hard, when they move their way up so to speak. It would be pure exhibitionism and I'm really not ready for that. And I feel it's all the weirder since I don't have breasts, the nipples seem so... exaggerated.

breast growth is a mystery you have to accept it
I have a younger sister we are 1 1/2 year apart
she started growing breasts before me, she was only in 2. grade she was 8 at the time and she grew a bud under her areola and she felt tender there
I was 10 I was in 4. grade and I still had nothing
in her class there was an black girl who had started earlier still and who by that time had already small breasts but there was no one else to beat her
a year later she had gained small breasts herself but the black girl and she were still the only ones in their class
i still had nothing but in my class of course other girls started growing breasts or had breasts already; there was especially one girl who very large and swollen areolas with quite big breasts already
finally I started developing too and my sister stopped ; her breasts never resumed growing and she never reached the stage where the areola gets swollen and the nipple protrudes
I reached that stage when I was 14 but my breasts also stopped growing afterwards
today I'm 19, she's 17 going towards 18. She's an AA cup, I'm an A. She never wears bras, I do because of my areolas and nipples but wouldn(t need to either.

The breast fairy only shows up when and IF she feels like it.

:)
very true I'm afraid!

you know the hottest girl in my class was flat, but she had a beautiful face and her body was an absolute turnon even without big breasts ; she never wore a bra so you had a chance glimpsing her nipples now and then ; it was fun and it was really really sexy ; and I can assure you I was not the only one trying to get her attention :)