Within the past six months I have had two miscarriages - one being 4 months. Three weeks ago, a coupleo f days before my wedding I noticed a bump on the bra wire or outer side of my right breast. I have so far been to tow doctors who have told me not to worry as I am 28 and they as fibrosis or fat deposits? My neck galnds have recently began to act up as well and I am not sure why. I have taken two preganancy tests two weeks consecutively and both are negative. One doc told me that preg brings bumps? Is this true - never heard of it. No one wants to do tests and I am going a bit crazy with having this bump in my chest! I do not beleive it is growing however it is still there. Does it go away? My friend, who is a nurse says that it feels like a fairly moveable marble (small). Please help.

Does anyone have any advice or similar problems? [/img]

I went for an appointment with my GP. She found three other smaller than pea cyst-like bumps on in the 2 - 3 o'clock position. She is sending me for an ultrasound but stated that she is very unconcerned as each are movable and very round/oval shaped - in her opinion they are most certainly benign. My question is does anyone else have these, do they stay - go away? Should I beleive her? She knows my family history and we do not have any cases of breast cancer however fibroids yes.
I am awaiting blod tests, she wanted to check my thyroid, kidney function and hemaglobin? I'm stil not sure how comfortable I feel about all this - is it normal for these things to happen - I am only 28. Please help.

now I am getting sharp pains - Someone pls help!

dont worry at all just relax n stop thinking about it. im 19 years old n i went through wt u r going through twice when i was 17 n 18 n i got the ultrasounds n them. all n its just fibros as u call them, these things give size to the breats n they r normal to be there at certain ages may be u r gaining weight or something but the r normal n i was recommended not to remove them bcuz they give size ot the breast!! i dont know if am helping u or not but just relax n waut for the result calmly.