I had a small bump under the skin on right buttocks, location is inner right buttocks. It swells eventually pops discharging blood and puss and is painfull while its swollen. After it pops pain goes away and small bump is still there and weeks go by with no incedent. But last occurrance it got quite large and alot of discharge. Any idea what this is?? I am terrified of doctors and hospitals which has kept me from having this looked at. Any help would be appreciated.

It is just an ingrown hair, a pimple or some other kind of puss accumulation along with bacterial infection. I get these all the time and it may take some time until they go away.

If they persist, you may want to see an antibiotic treatment. Besides being annoying, they are nothing to worry about.

jus to let u know that i have the same thing, it first started in july last year, i was getting one one here or there lately there have been 3 or four at a time, i have been to the doctors but was given antibiotics on several occasions, I have had blood tests as they thought i might be diabetic, i am now being referred to a dermatolagist because my doc does not know what it is!

When I was 18-19 I had these on my buttocks. They came in a series of 8.

I had 32 puss filled bumps for a period of over 4-5 months it was hell. No antibiotics helped.

Then I found out a way to deal with it.
a. Always rub the prone area with a disinfectent after you bathe daily.
b. whenever the bump is just about to show up , wait for a day ort two and then use a bud of cotton and moistened turmeric and press the bump hard enough to force the puss out.

And then they dont bother you.And in a few weeks they would just disappear!!
No side effects!

My son had a very painfully large bump on his buttock once. The doctor diagnosed it as MRSA. He didn't want to lance it in the office and put him through more pain so we started antibiotics, got a topical cream, and did warm compresses. It finally came to a head in the bath one night and oozed puss and blood for about 30 minutes. Very painful.

I had the same thing once and I was told it was Staph. I was given an antibiotic which didn't work. I ended up having to go into the doctor's office and having it popped and drained which was very painful but it was the only want to have it taken care of. This will not go away without treatment it will only get worse.

ive been trough this just yesterday. ive been in a lot of pain since last Tuesday. i thought it was the coccyx ( the bone we have above our bum) due to a fall or something. i was heating it up with gel packs to release some pain and all of a sudden i just smelled a really bad smell and it resulted that it burst out. 

I HAVE A BUMP ON MY BUTTOCKS AND THE PUS IS COMING OUT SO I WENT TO THE DOCTOR AND THEY TOOK A SAMPLE TO BE TESTED AND IT CAME BACK AS MRSA PUT ME ANTIBOCS AND LANCED IT AND IN A FEW WEEKS ANOTHER ONE CAME BACK SO I WENT ON ANTIBOTICS AGAIN AND IT WENT AWAY NOW I HAVE ANTHER ONE THIS TIME I'M LETTING IT HEAL BY ITSELF IT ALREADY BURST AND ITS NOT AS TENDER.

I'm a 31 years old and on my 36 weeks of pregnancy.. for about two weeks I had itching between both my buttocks... my doctor told me to change my soap and to use hydrocortisone!!! itching went away but about 3-4 days later I felt a hard bump that grew in size in a matter of 3 days... hurts when I'm sitting... these morning when I woke up I went to pee and as I wiped my self saw puss coming out of it!!! I pressed on it until I saw blood still hurts when I'm sitting but now I'm wondering what these is and if I should go to the urgent care!! can anyone help please!!!! thanks

I got a knoct on my inner left but cheek, kind of feels like I got a rock in my butt. My intire body hurts, I'm very weak, and just would like to know what it is without having to go to the doctor. I just don't have the money to go to Dr, pay for the meds nor have the patients for drs because I don't trust em. Does any one know what it could be? This just started about two an half days ago and its greeting worse.

Absolutely. That's staph infection with MRSA, it's deadly without being pregnant. Your baby is at risk as well. You need antibiotics NOW

Ive had 2 and they suck.. Im confused about what to do

it can be staph or a strain of herpes. I have type one herpes and I get them very often and exactly what you described. it's just an abscess. many people have type one herpes and don't know it. so your doctor won't text you for it so many cases go unnoticed. type one is anyone that gets cold sores but during stress or times that you're prone to infections you can get abscesses on other parts of you, most commonly the buttocks

This is not an ingrown hair, I have been dealing with this for ages. This is due to to much sugar intake. Cut all sugar out and fried foods and this issue will stop for sure. Try it and take a shot of apple cider viniger every few days and u will notice a change in a month.

This has been going on with me for a couple of years now. But I notice that it only occurs with me when I use any Hot Sauce other than Tobasco. It occurs more often than not when I use Franks Red Hot Sauce.