I found a stinging lump on one of my nipples. I doubt that it's Breast Cancer at age 17, but I still don't have any ideas about what it could be.

If u r having sex it could be because you are pregnant and i no this because the same thing happened to me and i freaked out thinking it was breast cancer i even called the hospitial at like 12 midnite because of it and it urned out to be that i was prego hope this helps

It could be a cyst or a fibroid. I found a lump in my breast last july whilst i was putting my fake tan on my breasts! I found this at night and didn't know what to do as I was extremely worried and I am only 16. I told my mum about it and i went the doctors a few times and they said the same things, that its do to with my age and hormones and was most likely to be a small cyst. I thought of the lump to be more than a cyst as it seemed to become larger and i had a stingy pain at times and it became alot larger just before my period so I went back to the doctors and they eventually refferred me to a breast clinic. I WAS PETRIFIED. They took me in to a room to examine it and said a needle test was needed. I stright away freaked out and bust into tears, I eventually let them do the needle and when they came back into the room they said they didnt have enough to know what it was so I had to go back a few days later and they were going to do a scan and a needle test at the same time. They gave me a numbing cream to reduce pain when i had the needle. I was scared but i didnt freak out this time as I new it was a serious matter and the only way i would find out what it was was if I had this done. Whilst i was having the scan on my left breast they found out that the lump seemed to be a breast fibroid. It was 2.6cm in size. Most fibroids dont go like cysts and do risk your chance of cancer slightly but i was releaved it wasnt cancer. Months later i realised my lump had grown alot larger and i went to the doctors and she said she doesnt see the need to be refferred unless i really want to as she doesnt think they would surgically remove it because im only 16. Hopefully it will reduce in size as i get older and my hormones become more stable. Its so stressfull all the time though, but I'm fine and aslong as you don't read too much on the internet like I did and go and make sure you get it examined, you will be just fine ! :-)