I am a 22 female, and my breast have completely gone downhill within the last three years.

First problem: My breast are completely uneven. The left one is a D cup and the right side is like a B cup. This sucks becasue I am married and I just dont feel attractive now. Plus there are so many shirts that I cant even think about wearing. The last time I saw a doctor, she even mentioned plastic surgery to me.

Second problem: Within the last year, I have aquired these pimple like bumps under my left(the big one)breast. They dont hurt, but they have puss just like a regular pilmple. A week ago I noticed that one of the bumps has actually swollen, and you can really feel the bump. I have no idea what they are. I keep my breast clean, and use baby power. The only thing I could think of is that maybe when I sweat, that is was has caused these bumps.

The real problem is that I haven't had medical insurance for the last three years, so I really dont know whats going on. I am scared to death to even go to the doctors right now. I keep thinking they might say breast cancer, and I really dont want to remove my breast.

These are my questions:

a. What are these bumps under my breast?
b. When a brest is removed after having breast cancer, can you get implants or will I always have no breast.
c. What are the biggest factors I face when it comes to breast implants.

Thank You

a. What are these bumps under my breast? Could be from the sweat.My mom gets them.Try putting anti-fungal creme on them

b. When a brest is removed after having breast cancer, can you get implants or will I always have no breast. Pretty sure you can get implants

c. What are the biggest factors I face when it comes to breast implants. I would say the biggest factor is them breaking.They have 2 implants with different materials.One is more safe,the other feels better. I think you should not worry so much so fast.There are a lot of cases where one breast is bigger than the other.Just go to the doctor and se what he has to say b4 you go gettin in a tizzy! Good luck!