well my question is how long after u conceive will u be able to feel the conception cramps my ovulation period was 23-28 is it too early cause these cramps hurt and its too early for my period :)

I am the exact same as you. I was ovulating the same time and feeling cramps. Let me know if you find out anything.

I am currently trying to conceive and know I have already ovulated between December 1 & 2 2008 and I have had some mild cramps in several places in my belly area and now today have just started to have a milky looking discharge. It is very thick. Could I be pregnant?

yes you can feel a lil cramps right after wards, i did, and sore breast also, any thing is possible, good luck, baby dust..

More than likely, the cramps that you are experiencing are ovulation cramps. When the ovaries release the egg it can be painful. At this time it can also release small amounts of blood which also cause pain. But you do not see this blood... the body reobsorbs this. It still causes pain. I would know. It feels like ... cramps LOL. Implantation cramping on the otherhand happens 6-8 days after ovulation. So if you ovulated sometime in between 23-28 the earliest day of implantation (if you ovulated on the 23rd) would be the 29! Today! So if you just started cramping today than there is a good chance that you could be pregnant. You can probably start taking pregnancy tests in 3 days, if you have very sensitive tests, like First Response. Test as often as you want til you period starts. Good luck.

i started my period on 13 mar 2010 i ovulated on the 26/03/2010. im having a slight cramp in my belly today 27/3 what could it be %-) ? i finished my period on the 17/3 im trying for a baby, so i wish i am. please help

I don't know what to say. I am a bit confuse myself. my last period started on the 22 of April and didn't have sex until the early of morning of May 8; now one day after May 9th, i am hvinf light bleeding and addominal cramp. Could i be pregnant eventhough my partner withdraw before he come? Would i be having implatation bleeding so soon?

MY OVULATION TIME WAS 16 TO 20 AND IVE HAD UNPROTECTED SEX BUT IVE BEEN HAVING CRAMPS SOMETIMES ITS JUST IN THE RIGHT SIDE I TOOK A PREGNANCY TEST TWO DAYS AGO AND IT CAME OUT NEGATIVE IS IT TOO EARLY TO TELL MY PERIOD IS IN A WEEK

my friend is :-) concern bout her stomach.she said that she been having cramps. she said she was pregnant. she also concernin she had 2 miscarriage.

I have a 28 day cycle and my boyfriend andi had sex just only on the day I ovulated and after I ovulated I woke up with terrible abdominal cramps which last up for hours I took pills and sleep when I woke bk up it was gone could I be pregnant r not I am to have my period in this week 27 soo could you tell me what is happening

Could u have sex and then ovulate. What are the chances of getting pregnant