I think my baby could be having breast milk allergy though I never heard of it but to me her symptoms looks just like that-having breast milk allergy. My baby is now almost 3 months old and I am planning on breastfeeding her up to her 6 months but she practically got seek whenever I breastfeed her-vomits and has persistent hiccoughs and she also become red in face and is having abdominal cramping and pain and gas. What do you think should I stop breastfeeding her and could this be the sign of breast milk allergy at all.

I don't think there is breast milk allergy at all I mean it sounds pretty much ridiculous isn't it so it is more like she could be allergic on some sort of food you eat and she gets it through breastfeeding but this is not called breast milk allergy. Anyway my advice is that you try to avoid eating certain sort of food one by one and when you notice she is doing ok with it than this could be the sign she is maybe intolerant on some food or on its ingredients so for example eliminate egg first and if your baby keeps having those symptoms than it is not eggs related and keep on eliminating different sort of foods gradually until you find out what she is allergic to.

Well I have a 2mnth old and i breast fed her also. One thing i did notice why she hiccuped was when she wasnt burped, and i also thought my lil girl was allergic to something but thank god all the symptoms you stated went away. If your baby turned red,got fussy and gas at the same time every day like mine then she has some colic. Good Luck and God BLess

It is highly unlikely that your child is having an allergic reaction to your milk. However, you have a few symptoms of GERD (infant acid reflux). I would certainly ask your pediatrician.

:-( i breast fed my daughter keeped taking her to doc saying there is something wrong but was more or less told to go away she would hiccup all the time face would go red and she would scream with tummy pain at 12 weeks she got whooping cough and was took into hospital she got so weak she would not feed so they suggested i pit her on bottles she fed but came out in an awful rash the nurse said it was the strong meds she was on we took her home 5 days later but skowly she got worse took her back and forth to doc atleast 20 times she was pooing and sicking blood but was told it was atummy bug dont worry 2 weeks later took her to a and e high temp rash red all over PANIC was told straight away by ped she had colitus and your doc should have picked up on it weeks ago her allergy to milk proteins were so bad any milk or dairy products i had eaten while breast feeding and i eat quite alot like you are told to were passing through my milk to her hence she was allergic to my breast milk you know your baby better than any one if you think there may be a problem best to get it checked out