I need to hear is it possible having alcohol in breast milk for during whole my pregnancy I avoided drinking alcohol –and I like bear and some other alcohol drinks also. the thing is that now I have a month old baby and also have a slight wish to drink a little bear daily and am wondering now if bear or eventually some other alcohol consumption would leave some traces in my breast milk. Thanks much!

I suggest you don't take no alcohol while you are breastfeeding your baby though a little bear won't harm her or him I suppose but still I recommend don't take too much of alcohol for it s proven that alcohol in breast milk is being absorbed in the same percentage as in the bloodstream. I remember my cousin were drinking lot of bear while breast feeding and I don't know what happened with the child-it was about some common cold or something like that but when his blood test was done it turned out her mom has certain percentage of alcohol in breast milk and I remember she was advised by the doc to delay breastfeeding until her milk is cleared of alcohol just to avoid possible side effects that could affect the baby.