I have a four-month baby. I think I feel fit enough to start training for a marathon, but the only problem is that Im wondering what impact that could have on my breastfeeding. Its quite exhausting but I would not exaggerate. Can you give me a few pieces of advice about this situation? Maybe I should take supplements with vitamins and minerals.

As far as I know there are no side effects apart from being exhausted and tired. The quality of milk shouldnt decrease. But you must drink lots of water in order to prevent dehydrating. Food supplements are a good idea but maybe you should ask a pediatrician whether its good for the baby. Id advise you to eat more fruit and only good and balanced food. Another thing is that since youre breastfeeding, your breasts are sensitive and bigger than usual, your equipment is supposed to be good and to support your breasts very tightly. So, a special sports bra for mums who breastfeed will solve your problems. And dont start with your usual routine and tempo.