Hi, I am 27 years old and I am already three days late with a delivery. My pregnancy went well and the baby should be healthy and normally developed. I am still learning as much as I can about the baby care and I am worried about breastfeeding. Will I be able to breastfeed properly; should I offer both breasts each time I feed?

Well, this is something that you can learn about in almost any book that is about babies. Learning to breastfeed properly is important, but it is also something that is easily learned. Therefore, you should not concern yourself with that, relax a bit, your baby will be born any moment now, and when that is over, you will start breastfeeding in no time.

Not necessary that every time you feed your child you have provide breastfeeding. But one year breastfeeding is good for child. So one should provide proper breatsfeeding to a child.