I’ve started with hill running and I can say that it’s a very exhausting and demanding sports activity. That’s why I think I should have more physical strength in order to be able to endure almost everyday training. Can you tell me what kind of weight lifting exercises as I supposed to practice in order to build muscle mass?

It’s demanding indeed! There are numerous exercises that you can practice in order to flex your muscles and build your muscle mass. Go to a gym and ask your instructor to make you a good exercising plan for what you want to achieve. I think that the amount of weight that you’re supposed to lift will be high with fewer repetitions. I guess that there are other kinds of training, but whatever you do don’t exaggerate, because trying to build your muscle mass during a short period of time in an inappropriate way can be harmful. I also suggest you not to take any suspicious supplements which promise bulging muscles for only a month. Healthy food and lots of vitamins is what it takes to be strong.