Hello. I'm 20 years old female and I have just got married. I have a beautiful husband and, even though, I'm still very young I love my husband I can't see any reason why we shouldn’t be together!
Anyway, about few days ago I took some home pregnancy test and it came out positive.
Of course, I'm going to keep this child and I was thinking about breastfeeding him. I don’t know anything about this. I have heard that it is controlled by some hormones? Should I know some facts about this? So, if anyone knows more about this, feel free to write me!
Thanks!

No meter how old you are and how many children do you had before, you made an important decision when you chose to breastfeed your baby. I will tell you some thins about breastfeeding that you probably don’t know. In order to produce milk, several hormones are needed and the most important are Prolactin and Oxytocin.
Prolactin is produced by the gland called adenohypophysis and it is the direct stimulant for milk produce. When your child is suckling your breasts- it stimulates the neurohypophysis to produce and release oxytocin. They are most important but beside them several others are needed such as insulin, cortisol, thyroid hormone, parathyroid hormone, parathyroid hormone-related protein, and human growth hormone. You don’t have to know anything special about this because your body is well prepared for this.