I am 21 years old, and i can not gain weight. I eat a lot, but have a fast metabolism i guess. But i am still breastfeeding my 14 month old daughter. My husband bough me some mass XXX...can i take it while breastfeeding??

If I were you, while breastfeeding, it would be a good idea not to take supplements until you are fully done with breastfeeding. If you are trying to gain weight, have you tried eating smaller meals more frequently? A lot of people think that they eat a lot but they actually don't eat enough to meet their caloric needs. Depending on your height, you might not be eating enough. Does this help? Keep us posted on what you decide to do.

Hi there,
There is a big problem when you don’t have enough of energy and you have to breast feed your child. However I think that your child can stop breastfeeding now. Have you considered on changing babies diet to regular food? Most babies stop breastfeed in the first 12 months. Why have you continued to do this for long period of time? Mass XXX is a supplement that people use to gain more mass while they body build. I am not sure how safe is to use this supplement while you are breastfeeding. You have to consult your doctor about this. And don’t take any supplements until you talk to you doctor firs.
All the best,
Danella