i have become pregnant and my child is just 8 months old taking regular breastfeed. what precautions and nutritional supplements i should take? i m also having morning sickness and taste alterations so cant eat too much.my child not taking top milk and very choosy about eatables. i m worried about nutrition of him and growing baby inside me as well as myself.

Well, lucky for them your body will give them what they need before it does you. Make sue you are taking your prenatals, eat the best you can, at least 800 extra calories (than if you weren't pregnant/breastfeeding) but above all lots and lots of non-caffinated beverages. Lots. Your body will take care of the rest. Zofran is a good med you might be able to get from your doc to help w/ the morning sickness if nothing else works- Take your vitamin at night and try to nibble on a few crackers before even getting out of bed- Peanut butter (high protein items) also helps a lot of moms
hope i helped a little