Hello. My baby is 3 months old and I think its high time I thought about my body and start exercising in order to regain my previous fitness and body shape. Im thinking about running, but the only problem is that my breasts have almost doubled in size. Can you tell me a good sports bra for breastfeeding moms which offers both comfort and supports breast well?

Its in my opinion the right time to start thinking about your body and initiate the process of shaping up your body. Running is the most efficient way of reducing weight and eliminating excessive flab. At the same time it defines your muscles. Bigger breasts can cause a problem, and its very unpleasant to run in a bra that doesnt support them well so that its almost painful when they wobble during each step. Id suggest you to buy Champion Scoop Back Comfort Zip Sports Bra. Its very pleasant and comfortable to run in it, no matter how big your breasts are since theyre very well supported. Its made of cotton, which doesnt irritated skin and stretch lining combined with cotton keeps you dry.

I found one that I used in the beginning because it allowed me to nurse - one word of caution, it could use to be a bit more supportive, but in the beginning when I really needed to be able to unclip and nurse at a moments notice, it worked great as I wasn't running faster than an 8.5-9 min/mile pace.

honestly guys i couldn't find the right words to say , but keep up and great post

Hi..,

So many companies vying this with customer base.. and I suggest you tlc.co.uk is the best place to get the sports bras.. Hope it will serve you the purpose....