i have noticed recently that my urine is bright green like lime cordial??? i am not eating asparagus or on medication what is it???

Wow, illy, that is very scary! Fortunately if it's a bright green, it means that for whatever reason, you are probably taking too much vitamin B. Since you said you're not taking any medication, do you mean even vitamins? Please let me know.

The thing is that green urine can be caused by several reasons, not only by asparagus. There is a possibility of some sort of infection that might cause your urine to change the color to green. Some supplements and vitamins can do this as well. For instance if you take too much of vitamin B you might notice changes of color in your urine. There are also several medication that cause this condition but you said that you haven’t used any medication so I’ll skip the list. Do you have any odor in urine that might be foul or strange in any case? Also if you have high level of calcium you may notice a green urine.

:-| Dear illy,

you have a massive disease called mypissisgreennitus go to a doctor ASAP before the dolphins get you!

man whats up with this.