Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

Why is it like this i want to know why.

I do take Vietmine Tablets because i dont eat vegies but fruit not many im trying to. Has vietmine B ect like i seen in some posts.
I do drink alot of water but not latly i havent had time
And right now i got tonselitis witch might be the reason im taking Anti biotics.

What are something i can do.

Loading...

do you take vitamins everyday? cause I remember my health teacher a long time ago told us that if you take vitamins for like a week or two and then go pee in the dark, your urine will be illuminated....mainly becuase of how your body uses only about 5% of whats in the vitamin, and the other 95% gets turned into waste...so that might be why....
Reply

Loading...