wat exactly caused this orange oil-like substance when i pee..? i tried this before but that was like a year ago and now im excreting it again?for those of u guys who are experiencing the same, wat do u think is causing us this, wat are ur suspicions?

I am seeing the same thing in my urine and stool and can't seem to find out what it is either...let me know if you find out and I'll do the same! I'd rather avoid a trip to the Doc unless I absolutely need to go...

OK, me too!. And I'm a woman. Any answers?

could it be because of too much salt plus damage to bile ducts.?

pee is yucky! o.O

You mentioned in the topic that you have this in your urine and your bowel movement as well? The thing is that I know that orange oily color in urine can be cause by few things lice vitamin B or carotene and some medication. Also this can be caused by the use of laxatives so the orange oily substance that you noticed in your bowel movement might be a side effect from using laxatives. Have you used any laxatives in past period? Have you had urinary tract infection? I know that medication used to treat urinary tract infection causes the color changes in your urine. How long has this been lasting?
I hope this helped a bit.

I did have a laxative a couple days ago, and I have noticed it started after that??? hmmm I guess I will see if it goes away...thank you