I am about 6 weeks pregnant and I noticed that my pee is very bright yellow....is this right? Could it be my vitamins? Not enough fluid? Please give nme some ideas. Thanks!

yes it could be your vitamins but it could be that you are not drinking enough fluids. try drinking a lot more water and see what happens if that doesn;t help talk to your doctor. but i don't think you have anything to worry about unless you have blood in the urine or spotting and cramping. good luck with your baby.

Hello there,

First of all congratulations and second you shouldn’t be so worried. I presume that this is your first baby and that you are paying attention to every single thing but you should try to avoid stress. Ok, bright yellow pea is definitely not a reason to be concerned about. It can mean that simply you are not drinking enough water and it is essential in the pregnancy to increase intake of the water.

Also, if you are worried that you are not taking enough vitamins try to drink orange juice from time to time. It is very healthy and full of vitamin C (of course I think on freshly squeezed one). On your next check up mention this to your doctor, just in case.  

I wouldn't worry about it so much. I noticed my pee is the same light color yellow very odd but I been thinking I might be pregnant also. That was one thing I noticed first.