Okay I know it's REALLY gross, but about two weeks ago for 3 days every time i did number 2 i would notice a bright green jelly rubber like dry substance on the toilet paper? It looked like a little booger? I was constipated too and a week before that i had green poop? What could all this mean? Its not happening anymore but I'm still constipated? Thanks..

I have no idea...! But the same thing happened to me and I am nervous because I am pregnant.

Sometimes it is caused by what you are eating, or excess bile that comes through,(from your liver), If you are taking medication, there are some that cause constipation as a side effect. And for pregnancy, you may be taking vitamins with iron, I know they usually put you on prenatal vitamins, but check with your Dr. Pain medication tends to cause this, but check the package to see if it is listed as a side effect, or check the product on-line.