I hope you could help me out a bit. I am 16 years old and I go to a local high school. Some guy in our class has facial redness and because of that has been a target of molesting from older students. But he is such a great guy, he has been turning all that into a big joke, so nobody bothers him now. Still, I know that he has been hurt. Are his face blood vessels damaged in some way, so his face is red? Or is there another reason?

Face blood vessels are not damaged in your friend's case just dilated much more than usual, which provide redness. He is probably suffering from a mild case of rosacea. He has a benign form of it, there are more dangerous conditions that can emerge from this, such as facial papules, pustules, rhinopyma, even eye problems. In his case, a laser therapy could do much, at least for a couple of years.