Hello! I need to know what those red bumps on face of my teenage daughter could mean-they are small and look like inflamed and she says she also feels some burning sensation in her eyes. And it is not like she has those bumps on face all the time but they flashes so frequently and are concentrated on her nose, forehead and cheeks and also accompanied with some small blood vessels. Anyway I need to hear what those red bumps on her face are. Thanks!

It is more likely those red bumps on face are rosacea and it usually is very common in teenagers and to me it looks like she has actually vascular rosacea for those red bumps are also accompanied with small blood vessels covering her face. Usually some topical antibiotics are being prescribed to treat rosacea and I usually am using Metrogel or Nortitate that are also effective in killing those bacteria causing these red bumps on face but also in reducing inflammation. I have another type of rosacea –inflammatory one so I don't have those small blood vessels I just got those red bumps on face whenever it comes to rosacea flash up so I suppose maybe some other treatment could be prescribed to treat your daughter vascular rosacea and I have heard if those blood vessels are enlarged than the surgery is one of the opt treatment such as laser or electro surgery for that is how those blood vessels could be reduced along with that red bumps on the face.