I wear soft contact lenses and found that I was allergic to the saline solution for my contacts. This allergy cause the blood vessels in my eyes and I was told that this is permanent. Is there anything that can be done about this? Is there any type of surgery to reduce the redness of my eyes?

I have heard something about cosmetic eyewhitening in korea do not know if it is a good idé. I have also heard that some doctors that is doing ptrygium/pinguecula surgerys knows about removing veins. look for a doctor that is doing surgerys like that.

I have to say that this is the first time I heard that soft contact lenses caused this. My brother wears contact lenses all the time and he had no problems yet, but I’ll tell him your experience just for the precaution. However I think that your best option for now would be to use some eye drops that could help you to reduce the redness in the eye. It usually takes about two weeks for the blood to disappear completely but sometimes it takes even longer. How long have you been having redness in the eye? I think you should leave the laser surgery as your last option if nothing else works.
I hope you will get better