HELLO EVERYONE,
I'M A 28 YEAR OLD WOMEN WITH ONE CHILD. IT TOOK ME 9 YRS TO HAVE HIM, MY HUSBAND AND I ARE TRYING TO CONCEIVE AGAIN.IT'S BE 2 YRS SINCE THE BIRTH OF OUR SON.MY QUESTION IS I HAD MY PERIOD ON JAN21,2007 AND I STARTED TO DISCHARGE LITE BROWN MUCUS ABOUT A WEEK AFTER.THEN CAME THE RIGHT SIDE LOWER ABDOMIN PAIN.DOES THIS MEAN I'M OVULATING AND IF SO WHEN WOULD BE MY FERTILE DAY?

I am a 27 year old woman who has been pregnant twice, however made the choice to terminate both pregnancies at a young age. Now that I am ready to conceive, I am experiencing brown/pink discharge. What could this be? My periods are irregular and I have been off birth control now for about 2 years. I am really concerned fertility at this point and have become extremely discouraged with my OB/GYN (HMO) who has stipulations on running fertility tests for women who are not married. I have been having sex with partner without the use of a condom now for almost 2 years as well and we have not had any luck. Please help!!!