hey everyone. i am 21 yrs old and i am currently not on the pill anymore. i started taking the pill about 2 and a half yrs ago but i stopped using it about a yr ago. me and my boyfriend have unprotected sex (regularly) and i never thought i was pregnant until now. my LMP (period) was may 12th. i had unprotected sex on more than one of my ovulation days since then. June 9th was the day my last cycle should have started but I HAD NOTHING. took a pregnancy test on the 24th of last month but i came out negative. Now it is almost time for my next cycle but i started having this BROWN DISCHARGE about 2 days ago. it started out as spots but then turned to brown discharge (not a lot though) i have an appt on the 8th of this month (july) but im concerned that i could actually be pregnant and not know it. i wanna wait but i dont wanna wait to late and i have a miscarriage. HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANYONE BEFORE. what are my changes of being pregnant?

Hello krysT, I had the exact problem, i only found out on Monday that I am 6 weeks pregnant, now 7 weeks, and I had the brown spotting discharge around the time my period was due so I took a pregnancy test (actually 3!!) and all came out negative. I put my missed period down to stress, but i decided to do another pregnancy test which turned out to be positive! With some women, the HCG levels which the pregnancy tests look for, can be produced slower, and you should wait longer before taking a test. Good Luck :)