Hi there! My husband and I have been trying to conceive the past 3 months. I actually thought I was pregnant my last cycle because my period came 2 weeks late. Turns out I wasn't pregnant! Now, 2 weeks after my period, I am having some light brown discharge. I usually get brown discharge the last 2 days or so, of my period, but this is 2 weeks later! My period was the normal length it usually is, but I do have a longer cycle length. I usually get my period every 40 days or so. We did have unprotected intercourse 1 day after my period. I am wondering, why am I having brown discharge, or what could it be?? This has never happened to me before!

Hey, I am trying also and had my period 21days ago. Today I thought I had my period and thought it was strange as I have been getting it around the 30-35 day mark. Today I had a brown dis-charge & have never had this before..... What could it mean?