Im 17 and just lost my virginaty, (8 days after my period) and he just put his penis into my vagina and then i made him pull it out realizing what had happened.(no pretection used, i know horrible mistake, but trust me not again till im married i was talked into this situation) but im worried bc after this heard of precum and it possibly getting you pregnant, i kno he didnt actually cum but not sure about precum. well about 3 days after this and 11 days after my period i notcied a brown discharge and i had the systoms of a period beginning. it got heavy like a period and at time was red but mainly brown and then also at one point it was black.. i noticed my "pee" stayed yellow clowdy(normal) but i still had this discharge. it has been 6 days like a period and its starting to end like one. i have been under tons of stress and im not sure if all this was caused by that or the fact that i might be pregnant. Please help me understand.

I don't think you got pregnant, the chances are almost non-existent.

Maybe you are not pregnant. the symptoms would not start that early but alot of women (most) bleed after they loose their virginity. the bleeding continues depending on the woman. And the fact that you have sex a week after your period may have caused it to bring your period back down. but you chould consult with a doctor immediately to make sure their is no infection. And always remember to use a condom when having sex.