Hi, I'm 14 next month and haven't started my period yet, I know this is normal. I regularley have vaginal discharge, I also know this is normal. But last month over a period of 3-4 days I had dark brown quite sticky discharge, I did nothing and carried on wearing panty-liners, it then stopped. 3 days ago I tried fingering myself for the first time but only got my finger in 2-3cm before deciding it was a stupid idea plus it was quite hard to get it in as it was my first time,  the next day I had the same sticky brown discharge I had had the month before, this time much more came out and as I wiped after urinating, there was the brown discharge on the tissue and also a watery pinkish discharge. That was the only time the pink discharge shown, not its just the brown discharge. I live with my dad and don't talk to him about these things at all! What should I do? I don't know if I've started my period because the pinkish stuff only showed ONCE! I honestly have no idea what it is and I'm getting worried! PLEASE HELP!!

if you are quite mature and developed it probably is just your period. some women who have had their periods for years still get a brown discharge before their period, i used to. the pinky stuff is probably spotting meaning your periods starting. fingering yourself isnt silly either its completely normal. just be hygenic :) are you still a virgin? it will be fine :) x

Okay, yes I am a virgin:) Thank you so much, x

You have this brown discharge as I did when I was younger and I haven't started my period yet back then.

This discharge is an indicator that you will get your period really soon. Don't worry, you are still a virgin. You can't lose your virginity if you didn't have intercourse.

That is easy.

You are only 14, so what? This doesn't have to mean that you need to get your period. There is no limit when you need to get it. Your body will tell you, your body is preparing for one totally new process. That is why you have those symptoms. 

yes thats fine:) you will probably start getting cramps sooner or later. some can be tiny but some can be very painful. use a heat pack on your lower stomach just above or on your pants line, lay on your side, and drink lots of water :) x

Thanks so much, I will do. I've worrying a lot so this helps a lot:)xx

no worries hun :) if anything else youre unsure about comes up let me know :) xx

im 15 years old and i already started haveing periods and i dont use condoms with my bf and we had sex l12 days ago and i was recently masterbateing and my discharge was brown am i pregnent

Hello ive had a small problem Okay i have had a normal period for a year but this moth ive had a brown discharge for 3-4 days but no period i kinda worried but no sexually active and a i am a virgin

Hey I am turning 13 next month and I have brown discharge coming out of my Virginia I am 100% still a virgin I have no period and I am scared if it is something wrong so can you tell me if it is a sigh of my period coming??

This happened to me too.!but i read online and NO it just means its on it way and ALWAYS carry a pad around until it come

P.s:in about 1 week to 6months depending on your hormonesxD

Yes, this is probably your first period. It's usually light, so if it was, the pink discharge should've been very light. I read that in a book somewhere. I have brown discharge too, just got it a few days ago and I haven't gotten my first period yet. There's nothing in the book thet my mum got me about this. Are you supposed to get your first period after a certain amount of days after you get brown discharge??? If so, how many days??? Thank-you for the help!!!

No, your not. But you may want to take the test if your not sure and if you start showing symptoms. And hun, don't have sex with your bf when your just 15. It's not the best for you when your this young. <3

It is completely normal I had my period, and it was brown, it will turn red after a few days. Good luck honey (:

Well your first period is usually a brownish color and soon you will begin to bleed, so you have started your period, and i lived with my father to and instead of asking him i asked my grandmother, my aunt and my best friends mom. So i suggest you keep pad or pant liners around. Good luck.