Hi.

I had a LEEP procedure almost four months ago. I have been having brownish/black clumpy bloody discharge ever since. I am still menstruating normally, and the blood is bright red as usual, but no sooner than I finish my period, I'm back to the brown/black bloody discharge, which somtimes comes out in clumps. I get very scared because it looks like tissue or something. I have upper and lower abdominal pain and discomfort constantly. I have been back to the gynecologist twice and to emerg a few times. No one has helped me to date.

Has anyone gone through or going through the same thing?

Thanks.

from what I know,you should have had a follow up 4 weeks after the procedure and you should have a pap done every 3 months.Did yougo to your follow up?If so,what did they say?Have you had a pap done since then?

I'm having a similar experience several months after having the LEEP procedure. I have the discharge and spotting for about a week prior to getting my actual period. I'm wondering if you followed up with doctors and if so, what you found out.

im goin thro the same thing its been six months now did you ever find out what was wrong?? and does it stop??
been to doc's and gyno no one has helped they all say everything is normal