Hello!
I have a question. I will be having LEEP procedure, but want to become pregnant one day (actually soon after; as soon as possible). I would like to know if women after LEEP procedure have plenty complications in future when they want to get pregnant?

Hey,
I had leep procedure in February 2001 which was not very painful and I wasn’t bleeding a lot. 4 months later (in June) I found out I was 1 month pregnant! This came as a shock, since I also thought it would somehow take more time for me to get pregnant (and I also wasn’t pregnant before). However, during my pregnancy and delivery I had no problems and I delivered 2 days later than scheduled. We have a healthy son, who’ll be 4 next year. I am doing regular check ups with my gyn and my cervix seems to be holding up. I hope everything works good for you!

Yes, I had a leep also, mid to late 90's, and had a healthy son in 2000. I did have 14 days of vaginal bleeding during my first trimester (not sure if it was related) but, other than that all went smoothly. My dr. just had me take it easy for 2 wks.

I also had the leep procedure done AUg 2005, found out I was pregnant in Nov 2005, and I now have a 17 week old beautiful baby boy.

I had a pregnancy blood test the day before I had a leep biopsy. My test was negative, so they proceeded with the leep. I abstained from sex until after my check up which was 4 weeks later. That day, I found out that I was pregnant!! I had had 2 miscarriages before this biopsy. I spotted a little in the first 6-8 weeks, but after that, I had a normal pregnancy. I went the full 40 weeks. Then, I gave birth to a healthy baby boy! He is now 5-1/2 yrs old!!

i've had a leep done and immendiately got pregnant with in months and since then i've been getting pregnant more easier than before.

Hey I am in the same boat I had the Leep procedure done in Early April my husband and I are wanting to start to try and get preggers. How long should i wait do i really need to wait till my next pap? Help!