Hello. I'm 35 year old male and I would like to find more about this mysterious pain I'm feeling for the last couple of days.
The pain is located in my lower back and I really don’t know what could be the cause. I can't remember I had any kind of injury or anything similar and that’s confuses me the most.
I was reading a bit about it and I've realized that the problem is in my bruised coxix bone which is located between buttocks.
Can anyone help me to determine what could be the possible cause or possible way to treat this unusual and very unpleasant pain?

Well, I believe that you are talking about pain located in your coccyges or tail bone. Yes, it could be that the problem could be in this bruised bone but it doesn’t have to be caused by some big injury.
It’s enough that the sit in your car isn’t set good and this could happen.
There are also several other possible causes of this low back pain and trapped nerve is first thing on my mind. In this case your GP should prescribe you some painkillers and anti-inflammatory. I suggest you there so to go to the doctors though, for an expert opinion and reassurance. I hope you’ll feel better soon!