Hello. I'm 35 year old female and I'm worried about my present health condition. About a month ago I started to suffer from mild pain located in my right hip. I didn’t experience any injury so I really didn’t know what could be the cause.
Like I said, the pain was mild in the begging but with time, it was only getting stronger and stronger. Beside the pain I’ve also noticed some other symptoms such as inability to bend the hip, swelling of the hip or the thigh area, signs of an infection, including fever, redness and warmth. I haven’t still seen any doctor over this and I'm afraid what could be the cause. Please, if anybody knows more about this- feel free to write about it.

Well, I know some facts about hip pain but it could be very difficult to say anything about your problem because you gave us very small amount of information. Hip pain is common problem, and it can be confusing because there are many causes.
I will tell you some. Arthritis is among the most frequent causes of hip pain, and there are many treatments available such as physical exercise and some medications. I don’t know have you ever heard about condition called tendonitis. That is a medical term for inflammation of muscle tendon. Tendonitis can occur in any of the tendons that surround the hip joint. The cause even doesn’t have to be located in hip because many back and spine problems can cause symptoms around the buttocks and hip. Talk with your doctor!