Hello. I'm 20 years old and I'm pretty frightened right now because I don’t know anything about this. About five days ago I have noticed a small cyst-like formation in my mouth just beside me lower teeth.
I didn’t contact any doctor over this because I though it will disappear by it self, but I was wrong because not only that it didn’t disappear, but it started to grow and got this translucent and blue-white cystic look. The thing that confuses me is that it appeared just beside tooth that has no caries on it. What should I do? Could this be mucocele?

Just like you said, it this formation appeared beside the healthy tooth than it has nothing to do with your teeth.
So, I'm pretty sure we are talking about mucocele. This is a small cyst that results from rupture or blockade of the duct of a minor salivary gland in your mouth.
When this occurs, mucin gets trapped and incites an inflammatory response. You don’t have to worry that much because this isn’t so serious but I must tell you- without a proper treatment this cyst will only continue growing.
Mucoceles usually require excisional biopsy. This can be done also with aspiration of cyst’s content with fine needle but this method often results in recurrence and is not appropriate therapy.