Hello. I'm 24 year old female and I'm having some problems. You see, about two weeks ago I had a little injury just outside of my house. I slipped on ice and fell on my back.
I fell on my buttocks and injured my elbows. Because of strong pain- I've contacted my doctor which after X-rays told me that I haven’t broken anything and that I should rest.
There last couple of days my elbows are fine but I'm having problems with that tailbone. Beside the really strong pain, it seams to me like this whole area is a bit swollen.
Is there anything I could do to relive symptoms caused by this swollen tailbone?

Tailbone pain or coccygodynia can be caused by a number of factors and injury is definitely the most common cause. You are not alone with this problem and there are effective treatments available, and the great majority of sufferers can be cured.
Although, nothing was broken- this isn’t so harmless condition and I suggest you to contact your GP again to receive some anti-inflammatory therapy.
All this time you should use some pain killers to relieve your tailbone pain. Some patients even receive some cortisone injection which dramatically relieve the pain and even resolve the symptoms for many patients. Avoid sitting for a long time!