I'm experiencing alot of discomfort in my fingers and wrist. Its not extremely painful but its just uncomfortable. My fingers seem to be a bit painful the more I use them. I type of a computer alot throughout the day. I'm a writer. Its not a carpul tunnel thing, I've looked into that in the past when my forearms would hurt too. No parts of my arms hurt at all anymore. its just mostly in the fingers and knuckles. My knuckles seem to want to be cracked alot.

are there any exercises or any suggestions anyone has? it makes the duty of someone trying to write really suck at times.

I had similar pain in fingers few years ago and yes, I too spend eight hours a day at the keyboard. How long ago this first started? I think cause of the pain isn’t typing itself, although it does make things worse because it definitely hurts more. I was afraid that pain was a sign of some joint disease like arthritis, and whatnot, but when I asked the doctor about this he too thought it was because of the work and recommended only to reduce time on keyboard like that was an option In the end I read somewhere that the pain might be caused by some slight inflammation and they suggested to try ibuprofen because its anti-inflammatory. If it was only because it stopped the pain or because it did stop that mysterious inflammation, I don’t know – but it worked.

Thanx I'll try that out.

could all pains in my wrists and hands be a result of nerves located at my left collar bone