Hello. I'm 28 year old female and about three weeks ago I started to suffer from one strange skin problem. I have developed some kind of rash located on my buttocks, thing and groin region.
I have never seen anything like it. I have first time noticed this the other day while I was under shower.
The first skin changes were on my groin region but after it- it spread on other near parts of the body.
I'm very scared right now because I don’t know what could cause this. Could it be from some sexually transmitted disease or what? I'm also suspecting that it could be some sun allergy although I have never been allergic on sun. Please help!

I really don’t know a lot about this but I really doubt that your rash could be caused by sun allergy because it is located on parts of the body which are not exposed to sun.
I think we are talking about condition called jock itch or rash. Jock itch is a fungal infection of the skin on the groin, upper inner thighs, or buttocks. It is very common and not so serious condition.
This infection results from wearing wet, damp, or unlaundered clothing or from infrequent showering.
There are several risk factors for it such as hot, humid conditions, heavy perspiration, obesity and tight clothing.
Like I said, this isn’t some serious skin disease and some over-the-counter antifungal creams such as Tinactine can usually treat jock itch.