Hi. I am a guy who is 14 years old. I noticed that I really tend to bruise, and sometimes with no reason. On shins, mostly. I just don't know why. And I don't remember bruising them. Could this be a sign of poor circulation? An that is not a first time. I always get bruises, but they all pass really quickly. What do you think?

Bruising easily doesnt mean that you have a serious illness, especially if bruising is minimal or only shows up once in a while. Women tend to bruise more easily than men.Bruises that do not go away within 4 weeks of an injury may mean that another issue is stopping healing proccess or that the injury was worse than you suspected.Occasionally easy bruising is a sign of a health problem and may be caused by any of the following:

A medication, such as aspirin, blood thinners (anticoagulants), or some antibiotics.
Infection that causes the buildup of toxin in the blood or tissues (sepsis).
A bleeding or clotting disorder, such as hemophilia, von Willebrand's disease, or thrombocytopenia.
Other diseases that affect clotting. Examples include:
Chronic inflammatory diseases, such as lupus.
Liver disease, such as cirrhosis.
Some types of cancer, such as Hodgkin's disease, leukemia, or multiple myeloma.
Inflammation of a blood vessel (vasculitis).
Malnutrition, such as deficiencies of vitamins B12, C, or K, or folic acid.
Dont begin to worry about having any of the above conditions. You are at an age where you are most likely very active and you probably have nothing to worry about, however you should talk to a parent, guardian, or another adult you trust about your concerns over your bruising easily, if you are terribly worried about it suggest that you would like to make a doctors appointment to have a checkup. A checkup would put your mind at ease and IF there is a problem it would be identified and treated properly.

The good thing is that your bruises go away quickly, because that is the sign of good healthy circulation. So you can rule that one out. You probably got them by standing on them. That can mean that you have sensitive shins and maybe elbows, too. So I wouldn't worry that much, but you should keep in mind to be more careful in the future.

hello im a 13 year old boy and about a mounth and a half ago i stRTED finding random bruising all down my legs and on my arms i had to have like at least 15 maybe evan more.So im just thinking maybe i feel or something at school,but as i thought about it nothing happened to me.These bruises where serouse bad.i mean they where all blue and purple right belowe my shins.They where on both legs and there was bruises lightly down my leg.Then i noticed on my arm i have the same thing (not as serouse as the shin ones.)But these where noticeable from a few feet away,I'm failry active and I am always feeling tired.Like i wake up at 6:30 am to shower,dress,school,ect...and by the time i get home from school (3:30)im ready to crash,I go to sleep at 10 now becouse im so tired.Yesterday i slept from 4pm till 6:30 am the next morning and was still tired.The bruises are still there ones faded almost gone but there other is still healing..idk what to do