Hello. I'm 36 year old mother and I have couple of important questions for all mothers out there who want to help!
I have a 9 year old son and I have some problems with controlling his “live” temper! Anyway, recently he started to play football in his school team and this occupied him a bit.
But just recently I have noticed that his legs are literally covered with these small and almost blue bruises. I can't tell you how terrible this looks like. Is there anything I could do to prevent this from happening? How these bruises appear anyway. Is there any kind of treatment of specific remedy for them!?

Hi. You probably know that these bruises are one unavoidable part of normal childhood experiences, especially at male kids.
These bruises occur as a result of the initial collision and cracking of blood vessels, which leak blood into areas under skin, causing swelling, discoloration and soreness.
There are no specific remedies for these bruises but you could take some measures to help minimize pain and ugliness. First, you should apply ice of fresh bruise to minimize swelling and pain.
Then, put an elastic bandage around the bruised area immediately. Then, after 24h you should apply heat bandages to open up the surrounding blood vessels.