Vasculitis seems to be a popular topic lately! I have seen it mentioned in a few popular TV shows, which was interesting and surprising. I have been battling vasculitis myself for a while, but one that I have never heard about is a type of vasculitis that causes bruises. Do you know anything about this?

Indeed, there are many types of vasculitis that cause bruising, especially small vessels vasculitis affecting the legs. What kind of vasculitis have you got that does not cause bruises? And what are your symptoms? I am sorry to ask if you feel I am intruding your privacy, but I am just curious! Hope to hear from you!

Not at all. I have been diagnosed with serum sickness which was caused by long term use of penicillin in all probability. I guess nobody ever thinks that this is going to happen to them when they take medication. After all, they are supposed to be carefully tested and the like. But yes, it does happen, and in this case it happened to me.