Hi. I bruise easily and fear that something is wrong with me. I think I have some serious health problem and bruising is just a symptom of it. Is something wrong with me? Any suggestion?

Hi. I also bruise easily, but it doesn`t mean you have a health problem. If bruising is minimal, and rare, everything is ok. Did you know women bruise easily than men? I think that is because they have more sensitive skin or something. This goes for older adults as well, they often bruise from some minor injuries. As you age, your skin becomes less flexible and more sensitive to injuries. Sometimes, bruising may be caused by some meds (such as aspirin), liver disease, lupus, vasculitis etc. Anyway, if your bruises don`t go away within a month, you have some sort of a problem.

I am not a doctore. However, my mother has lupus and one of the symptoms is easy bruising. And when I mean easy bruising, I mean easy bruising. She could prpbably get a bruise in a pillow fight. My suggestion would be to pay attention to the things that cause your bruising. If it normally wouldnt cause a bruise for another female / male your age and shape, then it probably is something serious. Also pay attention to any other symptoms you might be having abnormally. Look up the symptoms to what you might think it is and compare them. See a doctor. (I would) Because if you have lupus then your heart will be at risk. Lupus is a VERY serious thing for your heart, immune system, and everything in your body.

i bruise easy i tell you and i am only fourteen and its bad like write now i got a black briuse on my leg. it hurts and wont leave me aloneXD

i love that you have abriuse lose:-@

I'm 20-ish. Got here because my friends kind of forcing me to go to doctor but I don't think I'm ill so I don't want to waste any doctor's time. I got bruised easily; most of the times I didn't even know what caused them; sometimes little collision with an empty tin with my leg caused a big black and blue for two weeks, and I had this bruise that last nearly a month because a friend pinched me (for fun). Some of the bruise don't hurt either..well, maybe because I'm not very sensitive to pain. I think it's just that my skin is too thin with fragile capillaries.

HI,IM FROM A SMALL TOWN IN SOUTHWEST VA,AND I WAS BORN WITH AVERY RARE DIESEASE CALLED{COMPLEX H.S.P.}WELL ALL MY LIFE I'VE BRUSIED VERY,VERY EASILY,COULD THIS BE FROM THE THE RARE DIESEASE I HAVE,OR BY SOMETHING ELSE???????? I WOULD LIKE TO TRY TO GET AN ANSWER SOON.CAN ANYONE HELP ME OR GIVE ME SOMEKIND OF ANSWER PLEASE!!