Few days ago I noticed a bruise on my leg. The weird thing is that I don’t know how it got there. I know that I did not hit myself accidentally. However, I have to say that I was running the day before it got there. Is it possible that this is the reason? I have to mention that I did not feel any pain.

Sometimes we are absolutely sure that we did not hit ourselves accidentally because we can not remember. However, if we can not remember does not mean that it did not happen. I know that it has happened tons of times to me. Then I start thinking that something is wrong with me, that I might have leukemia or something like that. But the reality is totally different. If you are too worried, I advise you to go to your doctor. It is good that you have mentioned me that you were running the day before you got that bruise on your thigh. Sometimes, a bruising on inner thigh is a sign of groin strain. However, this condition is accompanied with pain and swelling. I can not tell you what has caused your bruises without examination. As I said, if you are too worried, go to your doctor.