I have been noticing bruises about the size of a dime on my stomach. My stomach doesn't hurt and I don't remember hurting my stomach in any manner. I have had three so far I noticed the first one about 3 weeks ago and again yesterday I found two in different spots on my stomach. They are real dark in color then fade to a normal green bruise. They are not tender or hurt in anyway.

I am having the same thing right now.. any issues arise from this?

I also have had this problem. Not sure what is going on? I am overweight and had a baby about a year ago. I thought this might play into it. Not sure though.

I had the same thing. I had alot of tests ran and they still dont know what it is, but I do know its a sign of lukemia.

I am having the same thing happening to me and I just gave birth to my son 9 months ago. I have also gained like 50 lbs since getting pregnant and it just keeps going higher and I can't get it to go down.

I just noticed today the bruising and there is some tenderness.  I know I did not hurt myself.  One site said it could be a liver infection?  They also said death rate if treated is 10-30%.

%

I currently have a spot on my stomach that felt like it was burning from the inside out but nothing was there. Then the next morning it looked like a dark red burn an it s getting darker..... Anyone kno amything?

My sister has the same thing.I found out it could be abdominal bruises or it could be a form of cancer.She's going to see a doctor today.I would to if I were you.

dis you get awnser to your sisters problem x

WHAT?? :/ I didn't knok it could be that serious

Hi Trudi did you ever get a answer to your brusies ? The reason I ask is I have the exact same thing happening. Hmmm

One bruise bloating with no pain

I've had this one bruise about the size of a quarter on my stomach for a couple of months with no discoloration....just stays the same color and size. It doesn't hurt at all either. Anyone know what this might be....? I did not hurt myself either...

Omg. I have the same problem. Any ideas.

I have been experiencing the same issue. I have had 4 so far, about the size of a dime, dark blue and I haven't done anything to get them. I am concerned.