I am a 19 year old male who underwent a tummy tuck. It has been 6 months post op and i still have a hard bulge under my belly button that stops at the scar. I do not think it is swelling but i am not sure? any suggestions

I have the same problem, have you seen a doctor and if so, what did they say.

Hi there,
If I am not mistaking there are several reasons why you can have bulge under your belly button after tummy tuck surgery. The fact is that you might have accumulation around your intestines. There is a possibility that intestines have pressed you fat tissue so the muscles can’t hold them any more so the bulge appeared. My suggestion is to go and see a doctor how did the operation. If this last too long you might have more complications that you can image so you need to prevent this. Do you have any pain in the that area? Have you been using any medication after the procedure? I hope that this helped a bit.
All the best,
Danella

I'm 4 months post op from a tummy tuck and lipo to my hips and thighs. Im on this site to see if there are any suggestions for the hard bulge under my belly button down to the scar that I have also. My PS said last week it's common swelling and should continue to improve. And he told me to come back in 3 months. Sometimes it's bigger than other times especially if I have exercised or been on my feet a lot. And if I exercise there are severe muscle pains. That the PS also says are normal. Uhg I just wish I new what I could do to help it go away or at least improve.