Post Op, Tummy Tuck 2 1/2 yrs. One yr after my tt, I had a tiny drainage, my surgeon cauterized it and then told me to come back in 2 wks, I went back and he had closed shop, no warning, no nothing. Well for a year I kept having a little drainage where a stitch may have got infected lower incision line, after having this problem for a yr, and being on antibiotics I finally found a plastic surgeon / wound care dr, he was able to get the investigating surgery done under wound care, and have my ins pay for it. He found 7 stitches toxic and removed them and I went back to him on follow ups he said all should be okay but maybe I might need to have the stitches put back in if I got all jiggley again. Its now been a year since he removed them toxic stitches, my tummy swells big all around my belly button, feels like I am constipated, and a lot of pressure and fluid. Anyone have these symptoms, problems after a tummy tuck? I really am uncomfortable and had a cat scan about 6 months ago, one scan said a hernia and then I call my dr office and asked them to read the scan to me and they said they didn't read about a hernia, so what the hell???? I am not imagining this, I am swollen, a lot or pressure and feel pregnant, I am 58 yrs old and I have no energy, feel like I have the flu right now, anyone have anything like this after a tummy tuck? Thanks,

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of tummy tucks each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.