Hi I have had two children after emergency sections, and was told if I had any more I would need another section.
I felt my family was complete, lost 5 stones that I gained during two very close pregnacies (16 months between the 2), and had a tummy tuck.
5 years down the line I am in a new relationship, and seriously considering a baby together.
I was wondering what will happen?, will there be enough room for baby?, will muscles rip?, and will I be left will over hang again?. I am alot smaller and very fit now so don't think I would gain that much weight again, and really don't want another tummy tuck!...any advise would be very much appreciated 8-| thank you!.

I had baby #3 via c-section (my previous two were c-sections also) almost exactly 5 years after my tummy tuck. My youngest child is now a healthy almost 8 month old. My pregnancy was exactly the same as my other pregnancies. I have a history of slightly premature births (37, 36 weeks for my previous children) due to early contractions. This followed suit with my youngest who came at 35 weeks. Doctor thinks it had nothing to do with my tummy tuck though just how I carry babies. The only difference I had is I carried him strange because of scar tissue in my abdominal cavity. Even though I had a small belly they didn't get his heartbeat on Doppler until almost 15 weeks. I carried extremely high. I watched what I ate and exercized during pregnancy and am happy to report that not only had I lost all the weight by 5 months but my tummy was as flat as it was before the pregnancy. If you have any further questions feel free to email me at

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

Thanks so much Stacy for the message...will be in touch if thats ok? X :-)

Hi I hope you get to read this message. I too am considering another baby after 3 csections and a tummy tuck two years ago. I'm so worried given all the csections but I see here it is duable. Did you get any advice that it could be dangerous or not to go ahead with the pregnancy? I'm getting conflicting advice thanks