The other day I found a lump on my labia majora (near the inside), it seems to be a bit smaller than a pea, and hurts when touched. It's hard to get a good idea of it due to the nature of where it is, but it raises above the skin level but doesn't feel like it's right at the surface. It's pretty much the same colour as the surrounding skin and doesn't seem to have a white head (at least not yet). I can't get a very good idea of it as I just got my period around the same time that I found the lump.
Also, I am 15 years old and have not been sexually active. I used to masturbate quite frequently, but I haven't in months except for one time a few weeks ago...so I don't think that's the cause of this. Also, I cut myself in that area really minorly weeks ago, it wasn't bleeding or anything, just a small nip.
What could this be? Should I book an appointment with my doctor or does it seem like it's nothing? I didn't really want to go to the doctor as I've never even been inspected down there...*shudders*, but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do... Oh, and let me know if any other details are needed :)

Did you ever find the answer to this question?