I've been searching online to find something similar to what I have, but I haven't yet.
I seem to have one single pimple/bump that is red on the inside of my right labia menora. When I first noticed it, it was smaller and I think it was close to the same colour as my skin there. I squeezed it and blood and white puss oozed out and then it bled for a little bit. Now, a couple days or a week or so later (not completely sure) I have another bump there in the same spot, but bigger, redder, and it hurts to touch or try to squeeze it, so I haven't. I don't think it is an STD - doesn't seem likely, but I'd rather not go to my doctor because I feel very uncomfortable about this. That said, I hope somebody has encountered something like this, and may have an answer as to what it is, exactly?
thank you!

Ok, I know yours is on the inside, and it sounds a bit like mine, which I had on the outside.

At first, when I tried to squeeze it, the pain was unbearable but when it got through, watch out!! I kept squeezing and squeezing until all blood and pus can no longer be squeezed.

It's almost completely gone, now, but i think it was an ingrown hair on mine since I like to be hairless..

Oh, well, squeezing ain't gonna kill anyone, and pus came out, sooooo, yeah, squeeze the heck out of that thing!

Good luck!

I have a similar sore on my labia majora. It looked like a pimple at first, and then it popped by itself. Now there is a scab on it. I plan to get tested in the next few days, but does anyone have any idea what it could be? What ended up happening with yours? %-)

Yeah i have a bump on my labia majora and it hurts wen i squeeze it. I think i'm just going to not touch it ><

I had something similar, but I ended up with several small bumps that caused major swelling. It's FINALLY going away. Mine was more itchy than painful.

I was cleaning the area with peroxide a couple of times a day and then alternating between Neosporin and baby powder to keep the area dry. It will go away, but it'll take time.

If you suspect anything other than irritation of some sort as the reason for it, then go see a Doctor. It's better to be embarrassed/ashamed then to have something serious and not treat it.

I had the same thing. From what I gather it's just a HUGE blood blister.
They hurt like a MOFO but I'll admit fun as hell to explode.

Just bite the bullet. squat in your tub while letting the water run (don't fill it up)
and just squeeze it all out. Wash up and it'll be gone in no time.

I think that it's not the best idea to squeeze out things that appear to be problem areas unless they have come to a head. If you squeeze them, sometimes they can pop internally and cause an infection. IF you are going to squeeze something out, at least wait until it comes to that. And if you are having problems with a certain area, try to see a doctor about it. Even if it's acne they could provide an alternative for you.

I have the same problem on occasion. I got tested for std by my doctor just in case and it came back negative. I guess I just get pimples in weird places! They are embarrassing though. :$

I have a red pimple like thing on my labia majora it doesn't hurt and it doesn't itch but it doesn't seem like an ingrown hair its like a little red ball

I have a red pimple like thing on my labia majora it doesn't hurt and its not itchy but it doesn't seem like an ingrown hair its just a small red ball what could it be?

I had a bump just along my pantyline and I thought it was a swollen lymph node. I left it for 3 days and it swelled to about the size of a small robin's egg. It was red and firm and I tried to squeeze and drain it myslef. Problem...it was too big and too painful to do it myself. Went to the hospital (I was 19 weeks pregnant) and it turned out to be a blocked duct or an ingrown hair that had become infected. The only way to drain was to have it cut and a small piece of fabric laced in antibiotic fluid was placed in the incision to 'wick' away the infection and other fluids. After 2 days, the pain was gone, the lump was gone. The tape/wick was removed and no stiches were needed. A week later, completely healed... no problem.

i have the same thing right now. on the inside. it is a bit painful. what did ur's turn out to be? i havnt been with anyone in months and i am very sure its not an std. but what else could it be?

I just discovered something similar today on my labia minora. At first I didn't even think to look but it hurt just to walk and cross my legs, so i looked and noticed one lip was a bit swollen and had a small, hard red bump with a white center just like a pimple. It is mostly just itchy, not painful unless I try to squeeze it. I'm 17 and a virgin so I know its not herpes or anythin, but idk I've never seen anythin like this and am embarrassed and freaked out. I feel better knowing other ppl have the same thing tho...

I just discovered something similar today on my labia minora. I didn't even think to look, but it was painful just to walk and cross my legs so I checked it out and found that my left inner lip was slightly swollen and had a small, hard, red bump with a white center just like a pimple. It isn't really painful mostly just itchy, unless I try to squeeze it. I know it can't be an std cuz im a virgin but I'm still a lil freaked out. It makes me feel better knowing that other ppl have the same thing tho...I just wanna know exactly what it is and how to get rid of it cuz its embarrassing.

I did research it tho and I found tons of possibilities that it could be an ingrown hair if u shave down there, just a normal pimple, a clogged sweat gland, a swollen lymph node, or this gross thing called molluscum contagiousum that can be on any area of the skin and is spread through skin to skin contact of any kind.

Sometimes a pimple is just a ----- pimple.