I found a lump on my labia majora (near the inside), it seems to be a bit smaller than a pea, and hurts when touched. It's hard to get a good idea of it due to the nature of where it is, but it raises above the skin level but doesn't feel like it's right at the surface. It's pretty much the same colour as the surrounding skin and doesn't seem to have a white head . I can't get a very good idea of it as I usually got my period around the same time that I found the lump. It most of time stay about one week before it disapear. and some times the are more than one.
Also, I am 20 years old and have not been sexually active. I used to masturbate quite frequently.
It is not like herpers nor hpv.

It's unlikely that it's an STD. It sounds more like a cyst.
I'd avoid popping it as it may exacerbate the problem. If it becomes a problem you should see a doctor.
In the mean time keep it clean down there.

thanks, is this a dangerous problem or not?

There are multiple types of cysts, so I can't say. They don't usually cause problems but you may want to see a doctor if possible.