I noticed a have a small pea sized lump deep under the skin on the right side of labia minoris. I have no pain with it at all and it feels like it is moves wondering if anyone has any idea what it might be?

I am on here trying to find out some info myself...I found the same thing about 2 weeks ago and don't know if i should be concerned?

This is exactly what I have! I'm 37 and have never had any bumps of this sort before!!! It takes two weeks to get in with my gyno. I don't know where to turn.

I have a lump under the skin of my labia also..I have no other symptoms, no pain, no discharge, just a kinda squishy lump under my skin. I am going to schedule a dr's visit for next week.

I have had this lump in the fold of my right labium for 2 years. I can roll it in my fingers. I have not had an effect from it what so ever. I would be interested to know what it is though as so many of us has it.

Did anyone find out about this? I just noticed one with same exact description this morning in the shower. Mine feels more like a small bb. I'm kinda nervous.

i also have a bean sized squishy lump on my vulva. it moves a bit and does not hurt, kinda feels like a bubble wrap bubble. i noticed it about three months ago.

I've been searching online and it was really hard to find something that sounded similar to what I feel, but this sounds pretty close.
There's some kind of bump or something inside my right labia minora.
I noticed it because it feels harder than the left one. It also sort of hurts when I squeeze it. Also, it's not like a pimple or anything. It's inside of my labia and sort of firm. I sort of ignored it at first, but I've been thinking about it, and it's really starting to bother me.

I found a pea size lump on my labia this morning that sounds exactly like what your all describing. Im glad i read all your posts as id never heard of anything like this before and was getting kind of worried! Anyway im going to see my doctor later today so i'll post back and let you all know what it is!!

I have had this same thing for several months, maybe 6. Its a lot bigger than a pea though. Its not a pimple and its up too high to be a bartholin cyst. I wasn't really worried about it until I had 2 dreams where the doctor said, "this is going to be a problem". I was going to let it go but guess I should see the doc. Hope someone finds out what it is and posts here. There isn't a lot of information out there about these things.

It could be ingrown hairs, or Epidermoid cysts aka sebaceous cysts. These are benign, they are painless bumps under the skin.

About two weeks ago I also found a pea-sized firm bump under the skin on my inner labia. It felt slightly painful, like a cut, the first day or two, but has been pain free since. There is no color, no discharge, or anything to indicate what it might be. From everything I have read on the internet it seems like it is a cyst. But there are so many different types that I can't be exactly sure. I am going to make a gyno appointment and see what I can learn, I will update to try to help.

I discoverd the bumb about three weeks ago. It was sensitive to touch and I don't think it is an std because i'm not sexually active. It went away in about a week but it is still freaking me out and i'm scared to go see a doctor. If anybody has any more information please let me know thanks!

I've also got one of these lumps, I wish someone on here had some idea of what it is as i'm worried about cancer.

I have found the exact same thing as you all, im quite concerned about it though! i am going to the drs on wednesday...perhaps they could shed some light on what it is. seems odd we all have the same thing!!